.+CrosS+. World: Right-side labels of Gmail is disable now

Wandering in the world of 3-foot Cat!

Let the epic continue…
Let the legend become never-ending…
Let the history be as it really be…
Let the people go forward…

Right-side labels of Gmail is disable now

Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 7, 2009

OMG =_=. This is the most useful function of Gmail. But now, every gadgets is stuck in the left side (except chat module).

I hate hiding my labels
I hate scrolling down to see the quick-links
I don't like "Go to labels" function too. Instead of one click, I have to type some initial characters that I never remember =_=. It takes time to think =_=. Because I remember my labels through their colors T^T

16 visible labels now (try to hide 3 labels are fewest using)
8 quick-links
Google calendar is used as a day-runner
Google Docs for creating sharing documents
All of them are in the left
How long my email will take? :((


0 nhận xét: